PDA

View Full Version : Any old TV series you watched in the 90s?

RomerJon17
25th Mar 2012, 2:03 AM
Well I remember I was watching Cheese TV every morning.. That was very long time ago...
I remember it was that show 1997 to 2004... They're no longer showing that anymore....

There were a lot of children advertisements showing on Children's channel, like "McDonald's happy meal" "Coco pops" and other children stuffs...

Well those advertisements aren't showing anymore...

KKiryu007Joker
25th Mar 2012, 2:08 AM
Lexx towards the end of it, some really cheesy/slutty show. They had good cartoons around then, but then in the 2000s they went meh.

paksetti
25th Mar 2012, 5:18 AM
Oh yeah!Cartoons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1PtnJOCKA

RomerJon17
25th Mar 2012, 5:39 AM
Oh yeah!Cartoons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1PtnJOCKA

Is Nickelodeon still running? Man I remember I used to watch that channel on Foxtel =D

Robodl95
25th Mar 2012, 2:03 PM
I don't really like many 90s cartoons, all my favorites are from the 2000s like Spongebob (1999), Avatar, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot, etc. My only exception is Rugrats and maybe The Wild Thornbys.

paksetti
25th Mar 2012, 3:50 PM
Is Nickelodeon still running? Man I remember I used to watch that channel on Foxtel =D

Still going strong but it's a lot like Disney now with a lot of "wacky" live action crap.

As far as I know, there are a ton of networks that are all affiliated with nickelodeon now. Nicktoons Network, Nick2, and Sprout. There maybe more, dunno.

5M0K3
25th Mar 2012, 5:00 PM
Daria.

She has the same name as me and acts like I do (okay, maybe not on MTS, but if you see me in real life, I am the most anti-social, unenthusiastic person) and I thought that was so super wicked awesome.

leo06girl
26th Mar 2012, 6:45 AM
Daria
Hey Dude
California Dreams
USA High
All the old school Nickelodeon game shows
Saved by the Bell
Two of a Kind
Clarissa Explains It All
Space Cases
a lot of old school regular Nickelodeon shows
Bernie
Under the Umbrella Tree
Fred Pinner (sp?)

My FAVORITE was The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

I'm sure you remember during Daria's theme song/begining, when she was at school playing volleyball and the ball would come her way; after it passed her she would hold out her hand like she tried to hit it. I HATED volleyball (still do), so a friend and I would do like Daria when we played it in school. It made the other kids so mad!

DigitalSympathies
26th Mar 2012, 9:52 AM
I was quite young, being born in 1994, but I remember a lot of TV shows running reruns until I was thirteen or so.

- Art Attack (I cannot profess my love for this show enough)
- Clarissa Explains It All
- Daria
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- The Amanda Show
- Dexter's Lab
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (was that 90's?)
- Rugrats
- Wild Thornbys
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Zoboomafoo
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- Little Bear
- Sailor Moon
- Spongebob
- Jimmy Neutron
- Ren & Stimpy
- Powerpuff Girls
- All of the Warner Brothers compilation shows
- You Can’t Do That On Television
- CatDog
- Inspector Gadget
- Rescue Rangers
- Hey Arnold!

RomerJon17
26th Mar 2012, 11:54 AM
I was quite young, being born in 1994, but I remember a lot of TV shows running reruns until I was thirteen or so.

- Art Attack (I cannot profess my love for this show enough)
- Clarissa Explains It All
- Daria
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- The Amanda Show
- Dexter's Lab
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (was that 90's?)
- Rugrats
- Wild Thornbys
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Zoboomafoo
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- Little Bear
- Sailor Moon
- Spongebob
- Jimmy Neutron
- Ren & Stimpy
- Powerpuff Girls
- All of the Warner Brothers compilation shows
- You Can’t Do That On Television
- CatDog
- Inspector Gadget
- Rescue Rangers
- Hey Arnold!

- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Remembered it)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (was that 90's?) (Remembered it and this show was set in the 2000s)
- Rugrats (Remembered it)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( I was addictive to that show and I loved it -D )
- America's Funniest Home Videos ( There's Australia's Funniest Home video and I remember the 90s style -D )
- Little Bear (Remembered it )
- Powerpuff Girls (Remembered it and it was on that children channel - I forgot )
- CatDog ( Remembered it )
- Inspector Gadget ( Remembered it )

------------

leo06girl
27th Mar 2012, 4:46 AM
Rugrats
Inspector Gadget
Hey Arnold!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (loved it too!)
Full House
Rescue Rangers
Taz's own show (can't remember the exact name)
Tiny Toons
Looney Toons

Tempscire
27th Mar 2012, 7:00 AM
Gargoyles (the first and last word of '90s cartoons to me)

Exosquad was also excellent.

Oh, and Xena, haha. Definitely watched Xena as a young lass in the 90s.

Johnny_Bravo
27th Mar 2012, 12:25 PM
I was born in ´96, so I can't remember any ''adult'' shows back then, I remember watching The 70's show when I was 11 and I still watch The Bill Cosby show :)

Phoeberg
27th Mar 2012, 12:32 PM
I've got the 'Clarissa Explains it All' theme tune in my head now. I used to think Clarissa was so cool and grown-up and now I look at photos from that show...not so much!

Did anyone used to watch Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark? I loved those shows.

Oaktree
27th Mar 2012, 1:29 PM
Nobody's mentioned Batman: The Animated Series yet. For shame. :P

RomerJon17
27th Mar 2012, 9:52 PM
Nobody's mentioned Batman: The Animated Series yet. For shame. :PBatman and Spiderman =D

adie72
27th Mar 2012, 9:58 PM
we used to get back from pub late in early nineties and watch beavis and butthead. stupid animation and hard rock. i also remember watchin fresh prince ( of bel air ) not the one that makes all the great cars for sims.

Phoeberg
28th Mar 2012, 9:40 PM
I was going to mention 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.' Pretty sure I still remember all the words to the theme tune!

RoseCity
29th Mar 2012, 11:39 PM
Buffy, I still miss you.

LuvSims2011
30th Mar 2012, 12:20 AM
Well I was born after the 90s...even though I like Animaniacs, Rugrats, the 1999-2003 version of SpongeBob, Pinky and the Brain and I sometimes watch Tiny Toons. But I also like a couple of 2000s stuff (well, not the 2004-present version of SpongeBob but stuff like Fairly Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron).

LuvSims2011
30th Mar 2012, 12:24 AM
Heh, I was the first one on here to mention Animaniacs. :)

goteampink
30th Mar 2012, 5:08 PM
^ ANIMANIACS!!! That was my favorite!!!

Captain Planet anyone? :D

Phoeberg
31st Mar 2012, 1:52 PM
Did anyone watch 'My So-Called Life'? I was definitely too young to be watching that when it was on, but my parents didn't seem too concerned with things like that. I used to watch 'The X-Files' with my mother, even though I was only about six or seven.

Also, 'Blossom'...both the worst and best clothes I've ever seen.

kiwi_tea
3rd Apr 2012, 3:43 AM
Heroes. In a half shell.

Bodhie
3rd Apr 2012, 4:17 AM
hum 1990 huh ?

Xena , Buffy (though Buffy came out in 1997 for us on M6 ) . Charmed
V for Visitors (the old serie with that Diana lady)
La Petite Maison dans la prairie (Little House on the prairie, puis Little House: A New Beginning)

There was an old TV serie with Neve Campbelle like 9 something but I do not recall the title .
Daria was amazing (but the ending...what a joke ) . Ninja Turtles lol Watched that like it was an old Mortal Kombat (well kinda ) .

Tom and Jerry !!! (the old one) and Bugs Bunny ! Daffy Duck man..I miss those :(

The Pretender (kinda old and kind unfinished !) .

Ranma 1/2 :lol:

Lady Oscar (Anyone saw this as a kid ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Fran%C3%A7ois_de_Jarjayes )

or this ? Sandy Bell : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello!_Sandybell

I watched all this stuff on a french program called Club Dorothé (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doroth%C3%A9e) . It is there I fall in love with Dragon Ball Z :)

Man..you all make me miss the 1990 :lovestruc now , they have Teletoons . And all cartoons look weird lol

kristie91
3rd Apr 2012, 4:47 AM
Home Improvement (I think some of the seasons aired during the 90's)

Umm you mentioned a ton of series that I remember well mostly the cartoons anyways.

Esmeralda
3rd Apr 2012, 10:24 AM
Hmm, I guess I'm showing my age, the only cartoons I watched in the 90s were Beavis & Butthead and South Park.

TV series that were my faves in the 90s:

Twin Peaks
X Files
Mystery Science Theater 3000
American Gothic
Space: Above and Beyond
Dark Skies

GnatGoSplat
4th Apr 2012, 4:19 PM
There was an old TV serie with Neve Campbelle like 9 something but I do not recall the title .

9 something? Do you mean Party of Five? My girl friends watched that show religiously. Only thing I liked about it was Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I didn't watch much TV in the 90s since I was a HS/college student spending all my time hanging out with friends and being stupid, but I did watch a few things religiously:

Animaniacs
X-Files
Seinfeld
Late Show w/Conan O'Brien

And towards the tail-end of the 90s:
That 70's Show
Everybody Loves Raymond
Freaks and Geeks
World's Scariest Police Chases

I would occasionally catch (no DVR in those days and VCR not fun to program):
The Simpsons
Futurama
King of the Hill
Home Improvement
Ren & Stimpy
South Park
Friends
MAD TV

I didn't watch Twin Peaks until about 2yrs ago when I DL'd the whole series and watched it on my lunch break. Loved the 1st season, I highly recommend it.

Bodhie
6th Apr 2012, 3:20 AM
9 something? Do you mean Party of Five? My girl friends watched that show religiously. Only thing I liked about it was Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Yeah. Party of Five lol Sorry , I was confusing it with another Tv Show called Step by Step with Patrick Duffy . Then again , all these tv shows..were in french when I saw them lol

Jennifer Love Hewitt played in thereeeee ??? I never watched the whole thing...it grow boring after a while .

God in 1990...we had old movies like Sinbad , Hercules and Spactarus lol

As Tv shows goes , I watched so many...but only fews of them stay with you .

Dawson is one of my old favorite next to Xena and Buffy XD I mean...they all run while I was still glued to the Tv.....

Any of you ever saw this Cartoon (that only aired after 22h) called DuckMan ?

Oh and I Thank you America for making MadTV! I'm in love with that Show ! :rofl:

Barbie Crash
9th Apr 2012, 12:39 AM
I was born in '99, so I uh, yeah, wasn't really around for the 90's. However, I never really watched what was on TV, instead, my parents had old VHS's of cartoons from the 90's, Hey Arnold, Daria, etc... (I can't remember most of them) When I was around 9, I had my parents scour the Internet for episodes of the Dreamstone, and it was my favourite thing ever. I can't remember if this was the 90's, but I was a HUGE fan of the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon... I'm a loser. So sue me.

Bodhie
9th Apr 2012, 2:56 AM
but I was a HUGE fan of the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon... I'm a loser. So sue me.

If anyone sue you for Loving D&D just let us know....lot of addict to D&D here ! we will fight for our addiction just like in the LOR :lol:

- Planet of the Ape (the old one)
-Sunset Beach (Yes kinda soapy but it was fun to watch)
- ER
- Dr.Quinn Medecine Women ( :lovestruc I LOVED this show )
- Pokemon /Digimon (and no I didn't get the fever of buying the cards game lol but I did like Digimon better what with the summon talking and all )

Here a list (http://www.retrojunk.com/tv/list/1990/2/pop/) of 1990 Tv Shows (Dunno how accurate it's) but maybe it will help refresh memories lol I know....I cannot remember all old Tv.show...(there were so many) :bunny:

leo06girl
9th Apr 2012, 9:45 PM
Heroes. In a half shell.

Turtle Power!

To who asked about Are you afraid of the dark?, I liked that one too!

Lady_Chaos
10th Apr 2012, 3:30 AM
I was born in 97, so maybe I have some deeply dredged memories of watching 90's shows when I was... yeah, I don't really know... I know I watched any Home Improvements I could. Now that was a good show.

RomerJon17
10th Apr 2012, 11:26 AM
Dang I forgot about "Daria"
1997-2002

MY favourite character is Mr Demarino =D Hahaha best and funniest character XD

The Best of Mr. DeMartino (http://youtu.be/4Md0bGSrzlw)

br0k3ndreams
10th Apr 2012, 12:12 PM
I don't like many 90s cartoons xd

Qidy
10th Apr 2012, 8:48 PM
i was born in 1998 but the best series when i was little it's........ "Bonne nuit les petits"! it's a french series because i'm not english. I'm frenchh :B

paulmertens
11th Apr 2012, 11:05 AM
California Dreams was mine favourite series which i like to watch ...

--------------
friends episodes (http://friends.seriesgate.com/)

lipe2k
11th Apr 2012, 3:38 PM
Anyone here used to watch Cybill? It was such a funny show, Marianne always made me laugh so hard.

Also the Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network cartoons! My favorite was Hey Arnold, it was so clever, and I still watch some episodes on netflix.

Clashfan
12th Apr 2012, 10:37 PM
Seinfeld, ER, Frasier, Law & Order (the original cast), the first 2 seasons of Friends...funny all NBC shows. For cartoons it was Space Ghost Coast to Coast and The Simpsons, oh and the Tracy Ullman Show although that might have been more late 80's.

Shoosh Malooka
13th Apr 2012, 6:14 AM
Earth Final Conflict (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_zwwQR_z_M)
MrWizenBud posted almost all of season 1 and 2, missing one episode
sonic74205, all of season 3
XeonXR5, all of season 4 and 5