PDA

View Full Version : Some kind of WCIF

Lance
10th Nov 2011, 4:07 PM
Looking for two thriller movies here. I've glimpsed only few scenes of each and they've impressed me to some degree but I was unable to continue watching the movies at the time and had no opportunity to write down details. For some reason, those scenes haunt me for two years already and now I've decided at last to try and find those movies.
I'll be grateful if someone will point out for me a search system for such cases as mine or perhaps someone here have seen those movies, so here's what I remember:

1.1. A guy in his 50s claims he's been able to recover his deceased son's mind and put it inside a doll. It's unclear whether he's mad or merely agitated. Again, it's unclear whether his claim is true or he had simply created AI which behavior resembles his son's.
1.2. Boy-sized doll stands over corpse of a cat and mumbles something about the cat being nice and soft. It's unclear whether the doll realizes the cat is dead.

2.1. The main character has escaped out of... err... somewhere he's been kept *safe*. He's considered to be born with mental defects but it's unclear whether it's true or he was driven mad by the conditions he's been kept in. One side of his body does not function properly - he limps, his pupils are clearly different and he's got difficulties using his arm. He himself says he's not a freak and all he wants is to be left alone. He stays at some abandoned building in what seems to be forested area.

seikialice88
15th Dec 2011, 6:55 AM
Thank you so much for your post.