PDA

View Full Version : Evanescence 2011

purexevil666
4th Sep 2011, 1:29 AM
I know pop singers has taken over the world now :D
But i heard news that made me THRILLED O_O
Ohh yeaah Evanescence are back Bi%#*$ xD
foh real O-o unlike some miserable youtubers who want many views for stupid video clips
Evanescence released thier first single if you haven't heard.
It's called What You Want and according to Amy Lee she said that the music video will be out soon ;O.
I really can't wait becuz i heard some singles from thier Nashville's concert on Youtube.
and they sounded UMAZZZING xD
So tell me what you think? Are you excited as i am?? i really hope to see some Evanescence fans here <3 :p

malfoya
4th Sep 2011, 2:30 AM
.. honestly, no. If you don't like pop there's TONS of music to chose from. Personally I mostly listen to 70/80's stuff. Though it's not what's fronted in the media, there's loads of quality music from those days. I'm always surprised when people say they hate pop and think there's few other bands. There's actually enough rock bands for a life time, if you don't think about those that are the most popular or mainstream ;) I find new music almost everyday just by watching series, googling and going to concerts ;)

purexevil666
4th Sep 2011, 4:43 AM
Well basically i see huge mounts of people won't sthu about Lady Gaga and Katy Perry etc... but i'm more into nightwish and Evanescence and others like those metal bands

BurgundyStars
9th Sep 2011, 4:25 AM
I honestly haven't seen/heard much buzz about them in the U.S. They definitely have stronger fanbases in other countries. I know MTV recently had a special interview/performance with them, and it seems like they're really a band this time. I think that's great, especially considering the multiple changes in line-ups over the years and the amount of bad blood between Amy Lee and the other original members. My enthusiasm for Evanescence has long passed (I adored them in my teenage years) but I'm still keeping an eye out for their new album; What You Want sounds interesting and a bit different, so it's nice to see them experimenting even more.

purexevil666
9th Sep 2011, 1:54 PM
I'm kinda disappointed as thier lyrics changed. But they're music genre is still the same. Also Nightwish is coming back aswell as Evanescence :)