PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Theme - August Apocalypse

The Gnome
1st Aug 2011, 10:28 AM
Hello!

We have a new theme for you guys!

Apocalypse!

Time to bring out the run down buildings, hobo sims, dirty or broken objects and everything you can imagine!

How to take part?

Make a Apocalypse-themed upload. It can be anything - a lot, a sim, clothes, furniture, whatever comes to your mind, as long as it has something to do with the theme.

The upload process goes the way it normally does. You include required pictures, files, information... The only new requirement is that you include some of the following tags to your upload search keywords:

"theme-Apocalypse"
"Apocalypse"
"theme"

How long is the theme active?

The Apocalypse theme starts today, August 1st 2011 - and ends August 31st 2011.

Have fun with the new theme!

Purplepaws
1st Aug 2011, 11:55 AM
The Apocalypse theme starts today, August 1st 2011 - and ends August 31st 2011.

Hmm... Does the rest of the world know about this? :P

Anyway, great theme idea! I hope these start catching on more; I haven't noticed a whole lot of fitness/time travel uploads.

ShineShine
1st Aug 2011, 12:41 PM
"I hope these start catching on more"

I think so. Apocalypse is a great theme!! Broken/ dirty stuff is more easy to do and makes fun. In my opinion "Time Travel" was very difficult to do, like it had had to be something that blow you away, Fitness had kind of a lot uploads. :) But I think Apocalypse will be more appealing than fitness.

Lady_Chaos
1st Aug 2011, 7:47 PM
I think I might do something for this! It would be my first upload! W00T!

Phaenoh
1st Aug 2011, 8:55 PM
Now this one will be fun!

Johnny_Bravo
1st Aug 2011, 9:50 PM
Oooh cool, now I can finally upload my old bunker as a residential, I almost forgot about that! :)

The Regal Sim
2nd Aug 2011, 1:51 AM
I'm really hopeing the next theme is 16th, 17th or 18th century i really miss our cool historical sims 2 stuff and we need it for the sims 3 T_T

Agnes1984
2nd Aug 2011, 6:56 AM
i think it is interesting! ;)

Thranduil Oropherion
2nd Aug 2011, 11:10 AM
This theme tickles my brain :)

EleanorElephante
2nd Aug 2011, 4:50 PM
Cool! These themes always get me inspired!

CircusWolf
2nd Aug 2011, 5:31 PM
Yay! Now I can get working on some post apoc stuff

skmt999
2nd Aug 2011, 10:12 PM
lol - I was JUST drawing some plans up for a Fallout shelter. XD
What incredible timing! Now, lets see if I actually get this one done for a change.

ennayr
2nd Aug 2011, 11:22 PM
This sounds like such a cool idea! And I feel silly to have to ask this, but I'm new to this website, and I was wondering where would I find the apocalypse themed items once people post them? Again I'm really sorry, I've never really used forums before haha, if for some reason this post shouldn't be here, let me know and I'll delete it! :p

armiel
3rd Aug 2011, 4:20 AM
This sounds like such a cool idea! And I feel silly to have to ask this, but I'm new to this website, and I was wondering where would I find the apocalypse themed items once people post them? Again I'm really sorry, I've never really used forums before haha, if for some reason this post shouldn't be here, let me know and I'll delete it! :pThe themed items will go to the downloads (see downloads - Sims 2/Sims 3 on the nav bar on top) as any items here. There is no separate place for them. :)

Dahlia(:
3rd Aug 2011, 4:40 AM
Omg so excited!!(:
#ApoclypseFuckYeah

ILYRawr
3rd Aug 2011, 9:42 AM
Oh gosh! This sounds completely awesome, I'm not gonna lie. This is kind of ironic though, because I recently found a Zombie Apocalypse challenge, so this would make that challenge a lot funner to do. :)

Michelle.Greenday
3rd Aug 2011, 9:56 AM
Wow, this theme is great! :beer:

RamonaFlowers7
4th Aug 2011, 12:40 AM
There are no words to explain the sound that came out of my mouth when I saw this. I suppose it could be described as a "squee"? This is the perfect idea for my first upload!
I retreat to my building cave!

Vampire_aninyosaloh
6th Aug 2011, 9:56 AM
YAY! Love the theme! :D

SarahKira
7th Aug 2011, 5:40 AM
xDD YEHEY!!!!

zyino
23rd Aug 2011, 6:27 PM
The only apocalypse themed things there were on this site was the apocalypse dining set.. WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?

Phaenoh
23rd Aug 2011, 8:37 PM
A) The month isn't over yet, and B) why not take a stab at making some stuff for the theme yourself? We have tons of helpful tutorials to get you started ;)

A114
6th Oct 2011, 6:22 AM
great

:gjob: