PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam Meetup - 14 Nov

HystericalParoxysm
26th Oct 2010, 5:09 PM
Hey there simmers!

On the afternoon of Sunday, November 14th, a group of simmers in the Netherlands and surrounding areas will be in Amsterdam for an informal meetup. Just a fun afternoon of chatting, taking goofy pictures, and hanging out together.

If you're in the Netherlands, or can make it to Amsterdam on the 14th, we'd love for you to come hang out with us! All three MTS admins will be there, as well as other staff, creators, and players.

If you'd like to attend, please post in this thread and let us know that you'll be coming - and if it's not just you, how many people you'll be bringing so we know what to expect and if we need to call ahead to ensure seating somewhere.

Any minors must be accompanied by an adult (there will be at least one toddler present) - but if you are a minor/bringing a minor, please be aware that we can be a bit of a raucous, foulmouthed bunch... And it's Amsterdam, so you never know when things will degenerate into booze and hookers. MTS and its staff are not responsible for any injury, death, drunken stoned encounters with transsexual prostitutes, dismemberment, impregnation, grimpregnation, or twisted panties.

We're still working out the exact details of where we'll be meeting/what we'll be doing (it's like herding cats!) - probably meeting in one of the large squares and either having a picnic or going for a wander/coffee/something - if anyone knows Amsterdam quite well and has some suggestions, please post!

November 14th is the day Sinterklaas arrives in Amsterdam, so there should be some interesting sights and stuff going on there that day.

Any attendees are strongly encouraged to wear a plumbbob (http://www.ehow.com/how_4532798_sims-plumbob-halloween-cosplay.html) to be easily recognized! Cosplay is also strongly encouraged - yes, it's super dorky, but don't you want to dress up like Don Lothario? Also, there will be smustling. Yes, really.

Honeywell
26th Oct 2010, 5:09 PM
How cool is that? I hope everyone has a great time. :)

hatthecat123
26th Oct 2010, 5:50 PM
I hope every one has a great time...soob can't go cause i have college :(
also just to clarify for anyone how old do you mean by minors hp?

HystericalParoxysm
26th Oct 2010, 5:57 PM
Whatever the legal age is to be unaccompanied by an adult and do stupid shit here, I suppose. I don't anticipate things getting too rowdy, but I'd rather not have to wrangle a herd of yowling 14 year olds, yanno? :)

appelsapgodin
26th Oct 2010, 6:43 PM
That's sounds like a pretty cool idea.

I was thinking of going to Amsterdam to get some fabric soonish, could as well have a coffee and a stoned prostitue with my fellow Simmers while I am at it. So who would be there? (HP, Delphy, AngelF, Whiterider, those are the ones located in the Netherlands now I guess)

The day Sinterklaas arrives? You sure you want to do that to yourselves? That's gonna be chaos. But more chaos in the morning than in the afternoon probably.

Got any place in mind where you want to meet up already?

(I would suggest to take something around the Nieuwmarkt. There is a nice lunchroom there that is called 'T'is fris'. That might be a good place to start. The walking distance from the Central station is quite good and you won't really be near enough to the water to go into complete Sinterklaas-chaos, but closeby enough to go there if you want. This suggestion really has nothing to do with the fact that the fabric shop I need to go to is just around the corner also.. lol)

HystericalParoxysm
26th Oct 2010, 6:51 PM
Me, Delphy, whiterider, and leesester are confirmed coming. TheFrenchSim will definitely be there, as will Renske (from #social), and probably Nouk. Haven't seen Angel around in a while to ask her but she's certainly invited.

There's a bunch of big open squares in the center of Amsterdam not far from the central station - was thinking that'd be an easy place to meet since they're pretty easy to find and would have room for smustling or whatever. From there, we could go for a wander or find somewhere to have coffee or whatever. Like I said - really informal, and we have very little idea of what we want to do besides hang out and act like idiots in public. :D

ixupi
26th Oct 2010, 6:53 PM
That sounds like so much fun! I don't think I'll be able to be there though.. Take lots of pics! :D

appelsapgodin
26th Oct 2010, 6:56 PM
HP: I edited in a suggestion while you were typing. Even though my fabric shop is probably closed on Sunday, the tostis are very good there and it's just on the Nieuwmarkt square. Picknick sounds good too, but you do realise it will probably be f-ing cold outside on nov 14.

Soneen
26th Oct 2010, 7:17 PM
Going to check my calendar! This sounds like a lot of fun :-)

Johnny_Bravo
26th Oct 2010, 7:50 PM
I would love to be there, I lived near Amsterdam, such a f-ing shame I can't come anymore, I would've loved to meet you guys :(
Anyway, take lots of pics so we can see what happened! :D
Wish you all alot of fun! <3

Fresh-Prince
26th Oct 2010, 8:12 PM
That sounds like something amazing! Unfortunately I live in the states, so I can't come, but it sounds like soo much fun! So sad. :(

Robodl95
26th Oct 2010, 8:41 PM
I never knew that all of you were from the Netherlands! Sadly I doubt I'll be able to convince my parents to allow me to fly transcontinental to Amsterdam to hang out with strange adults though XD (but you're all a good strange don't worry!) hope you all have a great time!

Nysha
26th Oct 2010, 9:12 PM
We're not from the Netherlands - of the staffers who are (or might be) coming, only Angel is Dutch - and Ren from #social is too. The rest of us moved here. :)

Petchy
26th Oct 2010, 9:44 PM
Man, I wish I could come. I see how it makes sense to have it over there, but if it were based in the UK I could get there with little difficulty! A Flight into the dreads and terrors of Europe, however? ... Oh well!
Be sure to do some crazy stuff, though - and make sure that another event is planned again soon! ^___^

SimsShine
26th Oct 2010, 10:08 PM
How awesome?! You guys in The Netherlands? The Netherlands!? OMG!
I live more in the southern-part of Holland, so it's quite far from where I live.I agree with Robodl95. I think my parents won't allow me to come. Maybe they will but it's not something for me..:P Although I really want to meet you admins.

About Sinterklaas. I personally hate the whole Sinterklaas-happening, but for you foreigners, I think it's really fun to see. :lol:
And all the 'Sinterklaas-candy' like '(chocolate)pepernoten' are really nice! :rofl: So, try them!!
Hope you have a great time there! I'm sure you will!
And don't forget to take pictures!

lauratje86
26th Oct 2010, 10:18 PM
Pity I don't live in the Netherlanda anymore! I do pop back to visit my parents quite often, but as I've just started a new business I won't be able to make it over for the meet up - shame, it would've been cool to meet you all! Hope you all have a good time, and like many others have said it'd be cool to see some photos! :-)

DigitalSympathies
26th Oct 2010, 10:31 PM
It sucks living on the polar opposite of where you are! Maybe there should be a meeting in each big country. USA (east and west), Canada (east and west), Australia (east and west), UK (north and south), Japan, Netherlands?

whoden
26th Oct 2010, 11:20 PM
Sounds like fun. Wish I could make it, but I don't have the money. If this had been announced a few weeks ago, that would've been a different kettle of fish altogether.

Tom Duhamel
26th Oct 2010, 11:41 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun, unfortunately, the Netherlands are quite a long drive from here! Beside, I didn't know any of you were in the Netherlands (beside Nouk). Let me know when something is organized in Montréal, QC.

ForeverCamp
27th Oct 2010, 12:24 AM
Damn you people and your European residency. :P I'm all for a meet-up in the Great White North - I live in MB, but I'm in the minority, methinkies. I'd be willing to trot on over east in ON or QC.

perihelion
27th Oct 2010, 12:36 AM
It sucks living on the polar opposite of where you are! Maybe there should be a meeting in each big country. USA (east and west), Canada (east and west), Australia (east and west), UK (north and south), Japan, Netherlands?

Heh. If Aussie simmers are willing and able to have a get-together in Sydney or Newcastle sometime next year, I suppose I could organize a meetup like that.

MogHughson
27th Oct 2010, 10:52 AM
Man - how tempting is this! It's only about £100 to fly to Amsterdam from south coast of England. Any recommendations for hotels near where you are? I'd probably come over late Saturday night and leave Monday morning, so two nights in hotel.

leefish
27th Oct 2010, 11:53 AM
Well, it depends on how picky you are - Amsterdam is full of hotels - but some can be a little basic. Maybe try one of the Ibis chain of hotels - I think they have one in the centre, they are usually ok.

MogHughson
27th Oct 2010, 12:18 PM
Maybe I should wait until you decide where to meet if there are no hotels near where any of you live? I await the details - but I'm definitely inclined to join you. :-)

HystericalParoxysm
27th Oct 2010, 12:23 PM
Well, we'll be meeting in the center of Amsterdam, and there's tons of hotels around there. Anything near Amsterdam central station (or really, within walking distance of any train station) would work.

ohbehave007
27th Oct 2010, 1:18 PM
I use to work for a hotel/bar in the center of Amsterdam called The Winston Hotel/St. Christopher's Inn. They are pretty cheap for their location, just make sure you get a room above the 3rd floor (it's above a Night Club, The Winston Kingdom). Every room has a theme and it has a bar next to the reception with great drink deals. More here... (http://www.winston.nl/)

Anyways...

I would come (I live pretty close) but due to my stomach issues it is hard to make plans a head of time. I never know when it's going to be a good day.

I hope everyone has fun though! Just watch out for Sinterklaas...it's going to be packed.

Flabaliki
27th Oct 2010, 1:43 PM
If only I could fly over there...

I expect to see plenty pictures of the festivities!

Deluxe Designs
27th Oct 2010, 1:56 PM
Aww i wish i could get a flight over there! Actually getting the flight isn't the difficult bit, it's more the explaining where i went for 2 days :lol: have fun :)

Sparklypotato
27th Oct 2010, 2:13 PM
For me it's explaining to my parents why I want to go and meet a bunch of weird people, they would never let me go!

leefish
27th Oct 2010, 2:36 PM
weird huh? What CAN you mean......?

appelsapgodin
27th Oct 2010, 3:44 PM
I use to work for a hotel/bar in the center of Amsterdam called The Winston Hotel/St. Christopher's Inn.
You worked in the Winston? Damn it really is a small world, I've worked for the club.

ohbehave007
27th Oct 2010, 4:40 PM
You worked in the Winston? Damn it really is a small world, I've worked for the club.

Really!?

I did promotional work for the club one summer as an internship. I really enjoyed relaxing there after work lol. I worked in the hotel from early 2006 to late 2007, I left to finish my schooling.

MogHughson
27th Oct 2010, 5:43 PM
OK - I have been looking at hotels and there is a nice one near central station - still has availability. Before I go ahead and book this one final question, should I aim to arrive on the Saturday evening (i.e. ready to meet up with you guys in the morning of the 14th) or should I aim to arrive by Sunday lunch time (because you are not planning to meet up until later in the day)?

Looking forward to it.

HystericalParoxysm
27th Oct 2010, 5:50 PM
If it were me, I'd go for Saturday evening - then you can enjoy an evening in Amsterdam, see the craziness of Sinterklaas Sunday morning, and not be rushed or pressed for time for Sunday afternoon.

Twi
27th Oct 2010, 6:55 PM
Aw, I wish I could go!

loek1013
27th Oct 2010, 7:14 PM
I am plannig to come to meet some Sim fans. But I am not so active here because I run a Dutch fansite: Sims 3 Nieuws. Is that a problem?

But I want to come, maybe with a few teammembers of Sims 3 Nieuws. I let you all know soon. :-)

Ninika
27th Oct 2010, 7:41 PM
Such a shame that the meet isn't in Utrecht, it would be better to reach for a lot of people. But hey, maybe next time.

Tashiketh
27th Oct 2010, 8:04 PM
Ninika: Utrecht isn't that far from Amsterdam, and Amsterdam has more international / fast trains, and Schipol close by, etc.

loek1013: You are a member here, so you are welcome to come! :)

Ninika
27th Oct 2010, 8:39 PM
Are there that many people coming from different countries? Either way, for me it does make a very big difference (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), even though Amsterdam is relatively close to Utrecht.

SimsShine
27th Oct 2010, 10:03 PM
I am plannig to come to meet some Sim fans. But I am not so active here because I run a Dutch fansite: Sims 3 Nieuws. Is that a problem?

But I want to come, maybe with a few teammembers of Sims 3 Nieuws. I let you all know soon. :-)

Are you from Sims 3 Nieuws? Are you one of the mods of that site who also came to the Sims 3 Fanfest in May last year?

Nysha
27th Oct 2010, 10:10 PM
Nah. I reckon they said they run Sims 3 Nieuws just to throw us off the scent and they've never actually been there in their lives.

SimsShine
27th Oct 2010, 10:51 PM
I suppose:P

Sheldrake
28th Oct 2010, 2:09 AM
I would absolutely LOVE to come, but I have no way of getting there. Would be kinda weird to meet you guys...(I suppose HP would be calling me Sheldon :P).

Sounds like alot of fun, but not possible for me at the moment.

Have fun though!

daluved1
28th Oct 2010, 3:48 AM
I'd just like to say I'm jealous that I live waaaaaaaaaay over here. Sounds like a riot of a time!

Simonut
28th Oct 2010, 3:55 AM
Wow! It really sound like a fun time to go to Amsterdam, but to be honest I am a bit afraid of meeting "Hysterical Paroxysm " by looking at her avatar it make me wonder if she really is a "Mad Scientist, trying to get more people for her theories by experiments. Then transplant or transport us all to "Delphy" dolphin spaceship where he will wait for all of us to come on board, with a smile on his face knowing we will never return home again. :rofl: Have fun you all, hoping you all get back safe and in one piece. :lol:

AngelFrouk
28th Oct 2010, 8:49 AM
Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid work!

Sorry, can't make it :(

leefish
28th Oct 2010, 10:12 AM
Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid work!

Sorry, can't make it :(

Aww noooo. Who is gonna order our beer now????????????

X Biertjes graag (holds up fingers to show number of biertjes).....

AngelFrouk
28th Oct 2010, 10:42 AM
Aww noooo. Who is gonna order our beer now????????????

X Biertjes graag (holds up fingers to show number of biertjes).....
lol, considering i don't drink any alcohol, that's a funny statement.
But we'll meet another time, Lee :)

Soneen
28th Oct 2010, 11:01 PM
We're not from the Netherlands - of the staffers who are (or might be) coming, only Angel is Dutch - and Ren from #social is too. The rest of us moved here. :)

<---- is Dutch! Still trying to figure out if I can make it :-)

MogHughson
29th Oct 2010, 9:33 AM
Flights booked (passport arrived - phew!) - so I will definitely be there! :)

HystericalParoxysm
29th Oct 2010, 9:45 AM
Yaay! Can't wait to meet you, Mog! :)

Petchy
29th Oct 2010, 9:56 AM
Internet Conference Call? :D

buitefr1
29th Oct 2010, 1:37 PM
Wow! Just checked my calendar. A Sunday is excellent (suns and husband wil have to take care for themselves). I´m Dutch, live about 30 min. by train from Amsterdam and I think it would be really nice to see you all. For people from abroad, Amsterdam has great public transport. So going to an hotel or so cann´t be a great problem.
I wonder how many will come, really curious. I think it depend on that where to go to.

ps. No long walkings please, because of protesting knees. Sorry.

Alan_Gast
29th Oct 2010, 2:39 PM
AHHH I FEEL LEFTED OUT! Egadz. I wish I lived in Amsterdam, Ireland is pretty suckish in comparison. I mean, transvestite hookers? Count me in!

coffeebreak
30th Oct 2010, 4:40 AM
Prostitutes?

XJonasX
30th Oct 2010, 11:52 AM
Darn, I would've love to come and hang out, but I already have an appointment at the Brussels Tattoo Convention...

Bummer :(

buggybooz
31st Oct 2010, 4:24 AM
I'm glad that you are doing this at last. It is going to be a fun time together. Adults, teens and tods wooshed up in Amsterdam, can't think of anything more simlish really. It'll be nice if this ends up as a regular thing meeting in other places. Enjoy your picnic!

Ellahn
3rd Nov 2010, 5:11 AM
'Me am jealous'! Crappy life in a third-world country leads to shit like this, no way I can book a flight to Amsterdam in 10 days even if I had a shitload of money to spend on it...

Ohhh crap, I so wanted to go now! Simmers, bars and hookers! Sounds perfect! (Late Night and some Mod - Probably Twallan's Story Progression or Carreers, can't remember which one exactly - give me that ingame, but y'know, feels lonely sometimes, lack of RL Friends, RL Bars and RL Hookers make life less funny. =x)

Well, good luck and good partying for you guys! I promise whenever I get to visit Amsterdam I'll post here and see if there's anything cool happening. =D

MistyBlue
4th Nov 2010, 9:53 PM
I'm so jealous of you guys who can make it! *whines*

I hope you will have fun and drink a beer or two (or six) for all of us who want to be there but can't :)

MogHughson
6th Nov 2010, 3:01 PM
We're still working out the exact details of where we'll be meeting/what we'll be doing (it's like herding cats!) - probably meeting in one of the large squares and either having a picnic or going for a wander/coffee/somethingAny news on the cat herding?

HystericalParoxysm
6th Nov 2010, 4:16 PM
After some discussion, we've decided to meet at noon 2 PM outside the Sex Museum. It's very close to the central station, and shouldn't be hard to find.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&g=Spui+12%2C+1012+XA+Amsterdam%2C+Netherlands&q=sex+museum+amsterdam&btnG=Search+Maps

I would like to see Sinterklaas, if possible (we've got a nearly-2-year-old who might like it) but I guess it depends on how crazy things are/how many people show up.

If you're not familiar with Amsterdam and think you might get lost or whatever, then PM me before the day of and I'll give you my mobile number so you can call me if you need help or directions or whatever.

porkypine
6th Nov 2010, 11:51 PM
What a blast! Have a fantastic, fun and memorable time with plenty of blackmail pictures! :0)

Sowwy. I won't be able to attend. :0(

Frenchie
8th Nov 2010, 1:34 PM
Flights booked (passport arrived - phew!) - so I will definitely be there! :)Hurray!

I'm excited about this meetup. Just let me fetch my plumbbob and speech bubble, will you?

80beyond
9th Nov 2010, 1:57 AM
wow.. i wish i could come too since i life in amsterdam.. but the 14th im leaving for a meeting on my own with a bunch of goofs.. since we are planning on a expo for next year (scifi, fairy tales, cosplayers).

but a tip you deffently have to visit the cafe chaos.. really funny cafe.. with peanuts on the floor.. lol

ninotchka
9th Nov 2010, 8:46 PM
Awee, you guys will have a fantastic time! :) Don't forget to try the herring, Dutch style :giggler:

HystericalParoxysm
11th Nov 2010, 11:47 AM
Meeting at 2 PM

Just a note, the time has changed a bit - rather than noon, we'll meet at 2 PM. This should give those who want to see Sinterklaas arrive time to do that and then meet up, and for (hopefully) most of the craziness to die down a bit, but still gives us enough daylight to wander around and whatnot. Plus me dragging my ass out of bed too early on a Sunday is pretty unlikely. :giggler: Hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone's plans. :)

buitefr1
11th Nov 2010, 10:47 PM
Hi HP,
I was wondering how many will come Sunday? Just checked the wether reports and it will be raining a lot. So ´wandering around´ will be a very wet walk. I could just ask some friends of mine who are familiar in Amsterdam to advice a warm dry place to go.

Nysha
11th Nov 2010, 11:41 PM
My provisional count is ten-ish-or-so. I'm sure if it's tipping it down (which it certainly has been here... it's a good thing I don't have to go out tomorrow, because all of my jeans are still damp) we can find somewhere warm to sit - but recommendations are always useful. :)

appelsapgodin
12th Nov 2010, 9:56 PM
Hmm.. the 2 PM switch is for me indeed a bit inconvenient. It's my bf's birthday so I'm not sure I'll make it now since I promised to be back in Rotterdam around 4 to get the stuff for the party ready and it's an hour by train.

buitefr1
12th Nov 2010, 10:21 PM
well, with a small group like this it wouldn´t be very difficult to find a caffee or so. But I will ask some friends to name a few nice places.

AllHeartAnne
13th Nov 2010, 12:46 PM
You are going to Amsterdam during the arrival of Sinterklaas!? Sinterklaas is a very big deal in the Netherlands, almost everybody loves it. I know I do :) But there's going to be screaming kids everywhere. The kids will be begging for some 'pepernoten' from Zwarte Piet. Haha, I guess it should be fun to watch for tourists :)

Have fun!

Poppenhuis
13th Nov 2010, 1:18 PM
Oh my gosh I want to come! Nobody here knows me, but still, would be fun. :D
Am not sure I can afford the train ticket though...

HystericalParoxysm
13th Nov 2010, 5:31 PM
appelsapgodin - Eep, I'm sorry! There were just several folks who are confirmed coming that wanted to go see some of the early Sinterklaas stuff. Hopefully meeting a little bit later will avoid the densest of dense crowds, too? I hope it won't screw up your scheduling too badly!

buitefr1 - Any suggestions would be great. We've looked up some places and there seems to just be SO MUCH in Amsterdam to choose from!

AllHeartAnne - It should be fun! I got my kid a Zwarte Piet hat today. :D I know how crazy Amsterdam can be - we went on Queen's Day! OMG!

HystericalParoxysm
13th Nov 2010, 5:34 PM
To all who are coming!

WOO! This ought to be fun! I will have a few extra plumbbobs made to wear! :)

If you are coming and you think you may be late, lost, confused, or whatever, then please PM me before 9 AM tomorrow and I will give you my mobile number so you can text/call me and get help finding us or whatever.

Note to self: charge yer phone.

CatOfEvilGenius
13th Nov 2010, 6:42 PM
Have fun folks. :) Wish I had the airfare. Where/when was this announced? In chat?

Inge Jones
13th Nov 2010, 7:37 PM
In this thread - first post!

SimsShine
13th Nov 2010, 9:47 PM
I really have the urge to go, because I would absolutely love to meet you guys. And I also feel like I have to take advantage of the fact that I live quite close to Amsterdam...
But I have nobody to go with. All of them can't go and I don't want to go alone :lol:. And it's a bit late tot say to my parents that I'll go to Amsterdam. :P
So, I wish you all a very nice day in Holland and please take as much pictures as you can! :D I look forward to them!

CatOfEvilGenius
14th Nov 2010, 3:27 AM
In this thread - first post!

Almost everything in that post was added later, after I first read it. Didn't even know it got updated until I read your post. The original post said something to the effect of "here's a thread about that meeting in Amsterdam that we discussed earlier", so that's why I asked. Whoever did the edits, thanks for letting folks know, and the plumbob hats link is full of win.

HystericalParoxysm
14th Nov 2010, 10:00 AM
Well, the first post said we'd be meeting in Amsterdam on the 14th. The timing and place were added later, but that's all. The timing is mainly because Frenchie's in town visiting, and now white lives here too, so... why not.

Anyway, I'm off! We'll be there a bit early to see Sinterklaas but will be waiting outside the Sex Museum at 2 PM! We'll stick around until at least 2:30 to make sure all have shown up. We'll probably have wifi so I can check the thread to see if anyone said they're going to be late - nobody PMed asking for my phone # just in case, so make sure you're on time-ishly! We don't want to miss you! :)

Inge Jones
14th Nov 2010, 10:25 AM
The Sex Museum! pmsl!

CatOfEvilGenius
14th Nov 2010, 9:38 PM
I hope for a group pic of people in plumbob hats. Wonder if there will be any red or platinum bobs?

HystericalParoxysm
14th Nov 2010, 9:48 PM
Frenchie had a platinum plumbbob - us admins had red ones. ;)

MogHughson
14th Nov 2010, 11:12 PM
For some photos - check this out
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=251904&id=581895377&l=be6f2b274f.

lauratje86
15th Nov 2010, 12:55 AM
No way! You all have faces, and are actual people! With names! And, you know, actual-people stuff! :-D Now I really really wish I could've been there! Looks like you all had a good time :-) Thanks for linking the photos MogHughson :-)

missroxor
15th Nov 2010, 2:19 AM
Looks like it was fun, love the MTS graffitti, how apt :lol:. Dunno why but I always think most simmers are teens and that I ought to grow the heck up (I never will though) so it was nice to see that you are all adults and probably all in my age group :) Thought there'd be more of you though. Nice plumbobs too :D

ForeverCamp
15th Nov 2010, 3:27 AM
I thought there'd be more people too. It was cool to see all the 'real' people in the photos, though. Props to Mog for putting up pictures!!

CatOfEvilGenius
15th Nov 2010, 6:02 AM
Thanks for the photos! I hope this becomes an annual gathering. I might actually have airfare in a few years, provided the job comes through. ;)

Is the giraffe a sim fan too?

Echo
15th Nov 2010, 8:47 AM
Envy! Envy like woah! :)

buitefr1
15th Nov 2010, 3:28 PM
Thanks Mog, Nice pictures and fun afternoon. Did you 'survive' your trip? Needed lots of coffee this morning to get started at work.

MogHughson
15th Nov 2010, 10:33 PM
Thankfully I didn't have to go to work today - took Monday off. We'll see how Tuesday goes :)

porkypine
16th Nov 2010, 7:11 PM
What fun! I wish I had a Sims3 transporter unit so I could pop over there and back at will. :0) Glad you guys had a good time.

p.s. Like the plumbob hats! :0)

buitefr1
17th Nov 2010, 1:05 PM
For some other photo´s (sorry, only 3, battery onloading issue) you can check here: http://forum.sims3nieuws.nl/viewtopic.php?p=133968#p133968 . I wrote a tiny piece for Sims3Nieuws.

appelsapgodin
17th Nov 2010, 2:21 PM
Looks like you had fun.

Too bad I couldn't free up the time to come (In hindsight I wish I had, because I had a shitty sunday) but maybe it's an idea to organise another meet-up in spring or so? If we know a bit longer beforehand more people might be able to plan and come?

suzetter
24th Nov 2010, 9:19 PM
Thanks for sharing the pix. After spending so much time on thsi site it was nice to see some of the faces. :) Looks like you all had fun. Wish I could have been there.

Sheldrake
27th Nov 2010, 6:51 PM
Awww, Geekling is cute!

Glad you guys had fun...wish I could have been there :)

LauraSims2
24th Dec 2010, 10:38 PM
There needs to be one of these meetups here in america so us Americans can attend. ;) Hope everybody had a great time!