PDA

View Full Version : Own Sim Burglar

VulcanSun
2nd Jan 2009, 4:13 PM
I want to make the "NPC - Controller - Burglar" Visible!
Can anyone please make this possible???
I can't do that because I don't know what to do!
Then my sims can steal , this were good!

PLEASE HELP!

porkypine
4th Jan 2009, 4:58 AM
If you just want to grab and control the burglar, use the InSimenator. However, if you want o apply the burglar's BHAV's to other sims, you need to learn how to mod. I suggest you start reading the Modding section. Start small and work your way up. It will take some time. There is no 'fast' fix. However, you have an excellent incentive to learn how to mod. :king:

VulcanSun
4th Jan 2009, 9:18 PM
I already have the "NPC - Controller - Burglar" , but that thing is invisible
I want to make this object a placeholder!

And I also want that my Sims can do ''Miss This Object'' for no reason on command!
I dont want to grab the Burglar!
How I would do burgle in other houses:

1.Go to Target residential(burglar) or community lot(Shop Thief)
2. Summon the target sim with insimenator(Summoner)
3.Make the Sim Selectable
4. Buy the NPC - Controller - Burglar
5.Enter AllMenus on
6. Then click on the controller there must be a pie menus appear with burgle.
And your sim steals with the burglar sack.

And please : I would really like to know how to add the ''Burglar!''Memory to my sim. Except with SimPE. This with SimPE is too long time!!! :help:

porkypine
4th Jan 2009, 11:28 PM
Sorry I can't help you with that. I haven't learned how to do what you want to do. Perhaps someone will come along who knows how to do that.

beckahbby
19th Jan 2009, 10:27 PM
i think i might have a cheat to make the burglar selectable, but i dont really know what you want to do so yes..

open the cheat box, and type "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" - minus the quotation marks.

hold shift and click the burglar when he is visible, and click the command make selectable.
then you should have your very own sim burglar

J. M. Pescado
20th Jan 2009, 2:10 AM
I already have the "NPC - Controller - Burglar" , but that thing is invisible
I want to make this object a placeholder!NPC - Controller - Burglar cannot be made visible, because the object is not part of the world. Since it exists "offworld", it does not matter what model you give it because it is not part of the playing field.

joshy959
20th Jan 2009, 11:42 AM
zomg wouldn't the burglar just "leave" like every npc?