PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Updating Custom Changing Booth for BV

WatersMoon110
4th Aug 2008, 11:09 PM
I have a custom changing booth that I want to update to have the BV options. I have been looking for a tutorial on how to do this, but have been unable to locate one (I figure this is because either people are so knowledgeable and talented they already know how to do it, or people are clueless like me, but smart enough not to attempt to do this). So, if there is a tutorial, it would be nice if someone could point it out to me. Thanks! *grin*

If there isn't a tutorial, as I suspect, I would really appreciate if someone could help me learn how to do this. Unless I am taking on something that is way to hard for a person who can just barely recolor things.

WatersMoon110
4th Aug 2008, 11:39 PM
I cloned a copy of a regular booth, and found that they differed in the Pie Menu Functions and the Pie Menu Strings. I added two new strings: *Plan Outfit and *Change Outfit. Then I set their Action BHAV and Guardian BHAV to be the same as in the already updated Changing Booth. Do I need to do anything more?

WatersMoon110
5th Aug 2008, 12:00 AM
Well, obviously I need to do something else, because the options only show up when the Sim is already interacting with the booth, and they aren't actually done, even if queued. There must be something that I am missing...

WatersMoon110
5th Aug 2008, 12:11 AM
I figured it out! For some reason my "new" functions had Nest checked. I unchecked that and now it works!