PDA

View Full Version : ok, I feel stupid. Now my video game system is invisible.

Rapsheba555
8th Jul 2008, 10:21 PM
Well, I'm trying to create a default replacement for the maxis game simulator, and I've got the package all set up, but when I play it in game, only the controllers show up. I'd post a pic, but since it's invisible, that's kinda pointless. i remeshed the old game system, and corrected all the comments and names, and exported it as an object file. I then imported it in simpe into the package using the import button. I commited and saved. Changed the textures, etc. Any idea why this is happening? I'll do my best to give you whatever info you need to help me. thanks. :)

WesHowe
9th Jul 2008, 3:27 AM
If it's invisible, instead of flashing blue, then your link to the GMDC is broken. Check that you have no typos in the links, and make sure you FixTGI on the GMDC itself.

<* Wes *>

Rapsheba555
9th Jul 2008, 1:53 PM
ok. I think I've screwed this package up so bad that i'll just make a new one. :lol:

Edit: Wes, I owe you one, i figured out that milkshape was cutting off the ends of the groupnames and messing it up. I went into SimPE and changed them and it worked!! thanks wes!