PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Pie Menu!

agustin
10th May 2008, 3:27 AM
Hey, It's my first time on doing a poses hack and I have a problem. I made a pose and it works, but then, I want to add a second one, and it doesn't appear in the pie menu. Do you know why is this happening? I checked all but I am not really sure. I let you the file, so if you wanna see it ... :giggler: Thanks!

Inge Jones
10th May 2008, 12:51 PM
There doesn't seem to be anything obviously wrong, assuming the sim you had selected at the time was actually a teen, adult or elder. When this weird type of thing happens to me I usually find I have done something silly like forgetting to copy the new version over to Downloads or perhaps renamed the file and left the one by the old name still in there.

Do you have testingcheats enabled? if not, there is just the possibility this is erroring before it can show the menu fully and you're not seeing it.

Echo
10th May 2008, 2:58 PM
Heya agustin!

One issue I can see is that you haven't pressed "Default lang only" in the pie menu strings. That means that you've only got pie menu text for the American English version of the game. If you're playing in another language (or in British English) then the pie menu option won't show up. You can fix this by opening the "Pie Menu Strings" file and clicking the button marked "Default lang only"

agustin
10th May 2008, 7:05 PM
Echo I will change that right now, thanks for telling me. And Inge, I did what you said and nothing. I have the cheat enabled, I renamed the file, saved it again in the downloads folder, everything!

Inge Jones
10th May 2008, 10:45 PM
Ok, anyway as soon as Echo said it I realised I forgot to check the strings, so that's probably it.